Aspire to be inspired.
Who We Are
We are creators, innovators and changemakers.
We’re thinkers and doers.
Journalists and storytellers.
Brand-marketers and event planners.
Data scientists, designers, and producers.
Together, we reimagine what a modern media company should be.
And together, we consistently pioneer new ways of engagement.
We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
We come together and #Oneforbes – wherever we are in the world
We are entrepreneurs at heart.
We create change from within, and we welcome – and invite – new ideas, new concepts, new thinking.
Like the founders and funders we cover, we’re entrepreneurs in our own right.
We celebrate each other.
We work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our collective accomplishments.
As an extension of the world’s biggest business media brand, Forbes Australia is the premier platform for entrepreneurial success. With a presence across multiple channels and touchpoints, Forbes Australia ignites conversations around some of the most influential Australian leaders and entrepreneurs who are driving change, transforming business, and making a significant impact on the world.
We are looking for an exceptional Agency Partnerships Manager who will play a crucial role in establishing and managing our relationships with advertising agencies.
- Develop premium revenue solutions and lead the upfront approach and articulation of all elements on Forbes Australia responses, ensuring all inclusions are on brand and possible
- Negotiate and manage client opportunities with editorial, product, events or other key stakeholders where applicable
- Work with the Group Sales Director on overall commercial strategy for Forbes Australia including how we can maximize portfolio opportunities by vertical/category
- Be the commercial expert of the brand portfolio within Forbes Australia including be the face of the brands where necessary with senior agency and direct clients
- Actively maintain the sales pipeline including communicating results to internal stakeholders
- Work with the sales teams to ensure overall brand financial performance is met and exceeded by developing and implementing strategy and business plans
- Operate effectively in a solution based culture and demonstrate pro-activity and collaboration always.
- Ensure we are managing to a yield or volume strategy for the brand including looking for short term opportunities when required
- 4+ years commercial or sales experience ideally with luxury brands
- Experience selling digital / print advertising products and event sponsorship
- Ideally has a creative and flexible approach to sales
- Experience in integrating brands into print, digital & event products
- Has excellent presentation & proposal deck writing skills
- Strong attention to detail & capacity to work with branding guidelines
- Proactive, improvement oriented and demonstrates high levels of ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to identify and translate sales opportunities into profitable outcomes and demonstrate sound judgment around assessing opportunities.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrates a positive and professional communication style
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, fun, results oriented team
Forbes Australia aims to offer employees the flexibility they need to be successful. To ensure an effective and efficient onboarding process and cultural integration, the role will initially be office based with the intention of migrating to Hybrid in the short to medium term.
Few media brands are as instantly recognisable around the world as Forbes. Help us celebrate those who have made it, and those who aspire to make it. Come see if you have what it takes to join us on the Forbes Australia journey.
We are hiring!