FORBES AUSTRALIA LAUNCHES THE FORBES FORUMS
Sydney, AUSTRALIA (May 18, 2023) – Forbes Australia today announced the launch of the Forbes Australia Forums, a series of exclusive business events that will offer a unique opportunity to meet, learn from and interact with world-class leaders who are growing and disrupting the business world.
The first two Forbes Australia Forums will focus on Growth and Leadership respectively. The Growth Forum will be held on July 31 and August 1, followed by the Leadership Forum on August 3. They will be hosted by TikTok’s former Global Head of Entertainment, Felicity McVay. The speakers for the two-day Forbes Australia Growth Forum will include some of the country’s most successful and innovative business founders and operational leaders who are responsible for driving the growth of their brands.
The confirmed speakers for the Forbes Australia Growth Forum are:
• Lucinda Barlow, APAC CMO, Uber
• Adam Jacobs, Co-founder, Hatch and THE ICONIC
• Ben Rolleston, Country Manager Australia, Audible
• Taryn Williams, Founder, Wink Models and theright.fit
• Simon Beard, Founder, Culture Kings
• Anthony Zaccaria, Co-founder, Linktree
• Dr Karen Nelson Field, Founder and CEO, Amplified Intelligence
• TanéHunter, Co-founder, Future Crunch
• Dr Shasta Henry, Ecologist, Future Crunch
• Leena Wood, Managing Director, Winning By Design
• Charlie Wood, Managing Director and CEO of Wiise, Winning By Design
The Forbes Australia Leadership Forum will be a one-day workshop featuring business founders, senior leaders and strategic consultants with proven track records of growing teams, building company cultures and driving results.
The confirmed speakers for the Forbes Australia Leadership Forum are:
• Amy Glancey, Chief of Staff, Atlassian
• Jacinta McDonnell, Co-Founder, Anytime Fitness Australia
• Jennie Rogerson, Global Head of People, Canva
• Dan Carter, Former New Zealand All Blacks
• Ron Ferdinands, Founder and Strategy Consultant, ThinkAhead
• Michael Frizell, Founder and CEO, Pet Circle
• Wade Kingsley, Creative Coach and Consultant
Forbes Australia Editor-in-Chief, Sarah O’Carroll, said: “We have created the Forbes Australia Forums to give Australians close and detailed access to world-class leaders, hands-on skill development and opportunities to connect with like-minded people.
“Attendees will learn from the speakers’ experience and the proven strategies they are deploying across some of the most successful businesses in the world.
“Our first in the series, the Forbes Australia Growth Forum, is for anyone who wants to accelerate the growth of their business or expand their knowledge of business growth fundamentals, strategies, tactics and more. It will provide
attendees with exclusive access to business leaders across a range of industries as they share what they have done to get to where they are today, and where they are investing their time and resources to accelerate growth tomorrow,” she said.
“Our founder speakers for the Forbes Australia Leadership Forum have built some of the most significant companies in Australia. At the Forum, they will share how they did it and what they are doing in 2023 and beyond.”
To register for the Forbes Australia Growth Forum and the Forbes Australia Leadership Forum, please visit forbes.com.au/events.